Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins - July 3rd Edition.....

Happy Friday!Here we go with FRIDAY FILL-INS! My answers in BOLD....

1. When I heard Farrah Fawcett died! I was shocked!
2. Laughter is the best medicine.
3. It's late, but I still can't put this book down (what I thought at 12am this morning in bed).
4. I will love my husband, BEN, always.
5. My eyes have seen too much sometimes!
6. There are some things that I disagree with strongly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to spending time with my boys in the pool and eating hamburgers off the bbq, tomorrow my plans include washing the futon cover, celebrating July 4th and maybe taking some much needed "CYN TIME", and Sunday, I want to attend church and spend the day by the pool relaxing with Ben and Nathan.

No comments: