Sunday, July 19, 2009

Arrival of the Parental Unit....

I am sitting here in my ScrapNook trying to make a list of things I need to do before Mum, Dad, Rosie and Lenny invade this household on Friday. Yes, I am excited that they are coming, but there is a LOT to do to get ready for their arrival. I have been doing a little at a time to get ready, but the big push starts tomorrow!
Seeing as our "guest" bedroom has been made into Baby Girl's room, we had to move the futon in there for Rosie and Lenny to use. The Queen Size bed is sitting in the Dining Room for Mum and Dad to sleep on. They figured it would be better for their friends to have the baby's room because then Nathan can't go in and jump on the bed to wake them up!

After they leave, we will probably just put the Futon back up into a couch and leave it in her room just in case she gets sick during the night and I have to sleep there. Luckily, it is purple in colour and will match the room!

There is a LOT to do to get ready for them to arrive, but today? I will be scrapping and I have one errand to run to pick up kitty litter and food for them!

Have a great day y'all!

~Cyn~

No comments: