Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Movement.....and updates....

It has been 22 weeks and I have been feeling movement for a little while. But last night, I was shaving my legs in the bathtub and I actually *SAW* movement. SO COOL!
I have been feeling movement probably since week 15 or 16 on the inside and a couple of weeks ago was the first time Ben was able to actually FEEL it on the outside. So, we could both FEEL it and now, I can SEE it sometimes too!
THIS is what I missed when I gave birth to Nathan. No more little "alien sightings" and feeling it on the inside. I am still having bouts of morning sickness (or should I say "any time of day sickness") and certain foods really make me gag, but all in all, I feel pretty good!

We have trained Nathan for when we get up to Canada that if people ask him if we are having a boy or a girl OR brother or sister...he has to say "I DON'T KNOW!" and he is doing really well with it! So, maybe we really CAN keep it to just a few people knowing!

We have not nailed down any names and I am so afraid to share the names with people because every name we had for a boy was taken after Nathan was born! It just took too long to have another baby and everyone liked the names we had chosen! So, we are not sharing that information.

We did pick out bedding this past weekend and it is ADORABLE!!! Guess what? It's not PINK!!!! It is mainly purple!!! My favourite colour!

Well, I guess I better go - afterall, I am cutting into my nap time by posting this update!
Take care!
~Cyn~

2 comments:

Buckeye Benita said...

I didn't have pink bedding for Bailey either! I'm sure it's beautiful.

Cathryn said...

Hi, Cyn! Just left you an award on my blog. Go check it out.