1. Complete AS MANY pages as you can within the month of June.
2. Use a Sketch at least 1 time.
3. Stamp on a layout (or if you are not comfortable with stamping on a layout, stamp on a sheet of cardstock and use it in a layout).
4. Use as many SWAP SETS or parts of SWAP SETS
5. Use STICKLES!!!
6. Use Fiber or Ribbon on a layout.
Now, all of these do not have to be 1 layout - so don't panic!!!
Each swap set used = 1 page completed. The rest are part of the challenge and you just have to try it if you haven't tried it before!!!