Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins - Friday June 5, 2009

1. In 12 days we are headed home to Canada to bury Ben's Grandpa Jackson, catch up with family and head to the Cottage at Lake Rosseau.
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been Spaghetti with meat sauce and romano cheese on top (I call it stinky cheese). YUM!
3. I am so sick of hearing the dog at the house behind us all hours of the day and night....bark! bark! bark!
4. A nice long walk would probably do me in right now. I have been so inactive. Stupid heart rate being elevated has the doctors worried about the baby...so no cardio for me.
5. I could really use some good news right now!
6. When all is said and done, I am still ME and always will be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ripping up the carpet in the baby's room (Nathan's old room) and installing a curtain rod in Nathan's new room and maybe catching up with my reading of magazines, tomorrow my plans include going to a scrapbooking function at a local church to get out of the house and then taking care of my little man while Ben goes into work from 5pm until 2am and Sunday, I want to head to church, maybe ask Ben to start working on installing the flooring in the baby's room and going for a swim!

1 comment:

Shabby Olde Potting Shed said...

This is my first time to your blog. A scrapaholic's corner! YAY! That means you have lots n lots n lots of pretty paper right? ;) (I'm a paperhog) lol

Spaghetti is sounding very good right now... stinky cheese n all! lol

Congratulations to your little kidlet on his medal! (way2go!!) Gosh, makes me think of my grown sons when they were little kidlets; they grow up way too fast.
Have a great weekend, and it's really nice to meet you!
Lea