Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #128


1. I grew up thinking that I was never going to get married or have children! In September I will have been married for 10 years and already have one child and another on the way!

2. Google Reader was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you want to come window shopping with me for baby stuff?

4. Scrapbooking, reading or taking a bubble bath helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the sunny day and the fresh fruit in my belly.

6. Certain smells while pregnant are very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing Candy Land with Nathan and doing laundry, tomorrow my plans include helping Ben finish installing the laminate floor in the baby's bedroom, going through the baby clothes in the garage and washing them, swimming in the pool and hopefully taking a drive into Macon to Burlington Coat Factory and Sunday, I want to relax and maybe spend some time in the pool out back!

No comments: