Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Awesome Article:


I found an awesome article in the March Creating Keepsakes while I was catching up on my summer reading! I let my mags pile up and read them over the summer, unless something tickles my fancy on the cover of the mag, I wait and devour it the first 2 to 3 weeks of summer! ;)
I posted a couple of days ago about the rumour on the internet that scrapbooking is a dying hobby....BUT
I found this article written by Becky Higgins:

10 Shortcuts to Scrapbooking Success.....


  1. Be Selective in What you Scrapbook

  2. Prioritize and track what you need to complete

  3. Don't agonize over the details

  4. Condense, condense, condense

  5. Keep your most-used tools within easy reach

  6. "Batch" processes whenever you can

  7. Use Kits or Paper "series"

  8. Keep photo sizes the same for a layout

  9. Handwrite your journaling and even your titles once in a while

  10. Repeat, repeat, repeat!

No comments: