Saturday, April 11, 2009

Long time no blog eh?

Life has been taking a front seat at our house instead of being online! Sure, the re-cap of Skyline has taken a while along with the chore of unpacking! Life has been VERY busy!
Nathan has been off this week for Spring Break and we have been doing some activities here in the bonusroom.

After 2 weeks of stuff sitting on the futon and not in their original places, I finally got everything put away from Skyline - one rolling CM tote is left full of stuff. But the rest is back in it's respective place. Yay! Planning for Fall Skyline is DONE with the attendee list full and a waitlist.

I spent one day this week catching up on laundry, another day sweeping and mopping the kitchen and vacuuming the rest of the house. I have a new task that I planned to start today - CLEANING OUT CLOSETS....yuck! This will be the first run to GoodWill for the year though! :)

Now, to just get the rest of the house cleaned, laminate installed in the spare room and Nathan's bedroom and get the rest of the house ready for baby in October. We have a to-do list a mile long!!! Speaking of baby....I am 12 weeks and 2 days along and I am already starting to POOCH out! NOT FUNNY!

My next task other than the closets is to find the layouts I did at Skyline and get them posted! If only I could remember where I put them!!!! Darn pregnancy brain!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Glad to hear you had so much fun at your retreat! :)

BonnieRose said...

I am glad ur still alive! LOL