Saturday, March 21, 2009

When Life Gives You Lemons Award....

"Nominate blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
I nominated my friend Cyndi, who just always seems to find the sunshine when there's nothing but rain."
This is what my friend, Beth, said about ME!!! Wasn't that sweet!!
Now, I have to:
  1. Post the logo on my blog.
  2. Nominate blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
    I nominate my online friend Sherry, who always has something great to say...whether it be quoting scripture that is valid for the moment or just a word of encouragment. I LOVE that about her.
    I also nominate Bonnie, who makes me smile with her posts on her Blog and her emails. She is one smart chickie! So encouraging with this Library of Memories class and knowledgeable too! She's CANADIAN too! Love that about her!
  3. Link to the nominees within my blog post.
  4. Notify the recipients of the award by commenting on their blog. Share the love and link back to the person from whom you received your award. That's Beth, and I linked to her above!

No comments: