Saturday, March 7, 2009

SSNA GROUP PHOTO

I asked my good friend Monika to take a couple of pictures of me for Ben and this is how they turned out! I look half decent! Now, below is our Group Photo....what a hoot! This crew has been LOW MAINTENANCE completely.
Considering as I was driving to the Red Rooster, I felt completely and utterly sick (morning sickness) and I was seriously considering NOT going, I am having a good time. I even slept!!! I know! Scary eh? So, I have done only 1 page so far and had a nice night's sleep and even a nap this afternoon! One more of my faves that Monika took! So, THANKS MONIKA!!! You know I love ya!
MWAH!!!

3 comments:

McKay Family said...

Great Shots. Say hi to M for me.

shirley said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had a blast.

Jayne said...

Great pics - so glad you are having a nice time :)