Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SSNA 2009....RETREAT BOUND!!!

This is the SSNA 2008 group picture for the retreat that I am attending this weekend.

I sent in my deposit for this retreat back in August when we all signed up for it. I wasn't sure after Christmas if I was going to attend. Well, on our drive to the Florida Retreat, Amy and I were talking about it and she talked me into it. I am REALLY glad she did....THANKS AMY!
With everything that has been going on around here with Ben's job, this new pregnancy and the extra stress, I NEED THIS. Sure, I won't be able to get there on Thursday because of Ben's work schedule, but at least I will be able to go on Friday morning. I know the majority of the girls going will be my "Georgia Girls" and I will be among friends. Yes, all but one are from ScrapShare, an online message board that I go to daily to check on the progress of my Use Your Stash Challenge and the Skyline Retreat board. But some of those friends from SS have turned into some CLOSE, IN REAL LIFE friends that I see on other occasions. So, it will hopefully be a weekend of relaxing and scrapbooking with some good people!
Here's to a weekend worth it's weight in gold when it comes to STRESS REDUCTION!

1 comment:

BonnieRose said...

good for u.. have a blessed time... i crave my solitude as well.. have fun!