Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Skyline Prep Work....

I spent 3 1/2 hours going through questionnaire's about people attending Skyline today. I had to make sure that the sleeping arrangements were done. I have 2 rooms of SNORING ladies and 3 rooms that are NON-SNORING ladies. It has been interesting that is for sure! This is just SLEEPING! Imagine what goes into a SEATING CHART!!!!
Now, I have spent way more time on the seating chart, since that is where we spend the MAJORITY of our time! What a mess!
Anyway, this is the part of the retreat that I love.....2 weeks to go and I am DONE!!!!! All I need to do now is show up!!!!
  • Goody Bags are here and ready to be packed into the Rendezvous
  • T-Shirt design was made by Monika and sent to me a couple of months ago
  • T-shirts are ordered and will be delivered March 25th after 2pm to the Camp
  • Nametags are done - just need to be printed
  • Sleeping Arrangements are done and printed out
  • Meals are planned
  • Group Photo is scheduled for Saturday at 10:30am
  • Massages are scheduled (Shelbi did this)
  • Classes are scheduled (Shelbi did this too)
  • Packing List is printed and ready for "check-off"
  • 8x8's are scanned in (the ones I have been sent of course)
  • Fees have been sent in and sent up to Skyline

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Yippee!! That should feel like a load off your mind! I can't wait!!!

Buckeye Benita said...

We're almost to single digits!!!!