Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!!

As you can see...I am AWAKE....and FRUSTRATED!!!!!!I have been tossing and turning. I am not sleeping. I am tired. I need sleep! I am trying to build a baby here and I know that once he/she arrives, I will have even LESS sleep....so come on already! Can you tell I am frickin' upset? Ben is still on Midnights and I can't seem to sleep while he is NOT in my bed.
I am not one to go without sleep and when I do, I am a Grizzly Bear. Not a nice person at all. So......here I am, up trying to do something to get me tired and ready for bed. The problem lies in the fact that if I go to bed with Ben when he gets home at 8, I will sleep until whenever and then I won't be able to sleep at night and it becomes a vicious circle. Awake at night and sleep during the day! UGH!!!! How annoying!

No comments: