Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How Did You Do?


Well ladies?
How did you do this month of March where your only challenge was to not spend money and scrap as many pages as you could???

I have to admit:
I bought a jar of Cream and White Prima's at Archivers on my way to Skyline this weekend. I ran out of Primas that I could ink in whatever colour I wanted, so I had to re-stock. Luckily, I used my 30% off coupon and spent a measly: $5.28 total with taxes included! I used my free cardstock coupon to get my 3 sheets of 12x12 cardstock for FREE and I am happy with what I bought! I still have 2 gift cards for Hobby Lobby to use and plan to do that when I need stuff, but for now, I am still using my stash....without a dent to be seen.....THIS is how you know you have too much "Scrap Crap" as Ben calls it!

Page Count for the month of March:
  • 5 pages for Carol's SIL (she is in the final stages of cancer and we helped her to get her children's pictures on pages this weekend at Skyline)
  • 8 pages for Nathan's album done at SSNA
  • 8 pages for Nathan's album done at SKYLINE
Total: 21 pages total
Spent: $5.28
So? How did you do?

Just keep Scrappin!
~Cyn~

No comments: