Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins....

1. Why do we have to clean the house every weekend?
2. Taking my prenatal vitamins and drinking lots of milk are now habits.
3. I have the newest member of our family growing in my womb.
4. I had never heard the phrase "I'll be right there" when I call Ben for dinner and it actually happen.
5. I drove Nathan to school this morning the way I always do.
6. How was I to know someone would drop out of Skyline with less than a week away from the actual retreat?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Hancock on DVD with Ben, tomorrow my plans include picking up my copy of TWILIGHT and watching it and Sunday, I want to go to church, bake brownies and go to our final night of the Fireproof Your Marriage Bible Study!

No comments: