Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Friday Fill-In - I know it is Wednesday!

This is from Friday when I was at SSNA.....

And...here we go!
1. Sending American Crafts Pens to Texas...a friend named Alli was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place, another time.
3. I get super involved in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or donuts? (can you tell I am pregnant and hungry?)
5. Kathy and I are on separate paths in our lives right now....she is getting married and I am pergnant with our second child finally!
6. Our son Nathan reminds me that there is such a thing as answered prayers.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a hot bubble bath and finishing my book, tomorrow my plans include printing nametags for Skyline and lots of laundry and Friday, I want to do my fill-ins on TIME!!!

No comments: