Wednesday, February 18, 2009

UGLY MONSTERS IN THE HOUSE!!!!

A few days ago, I wrote about winning some Ugly Monster Keychains. They have arrived and they are already in their places!!!!
Here was the package that arrived today in the mail from my new friend Bonnie....
One that is right in my SCRAP SPACE to remind me of my good fortune and friends...right above my laptop attached to my pen holder.One is attached to my scrap bag that I take with me to every retreat and day crop.One for my keychain....The last one, I plan to RAK to MARTA, who is my accountability partner in the LOM class and an awesome friend. She loved them and asked what I planned to do with them all. So, I decided she should have one too!!!
So, thanks again Bonnie!!! I LOVE them!!!!

~Cyn~

4 comments:

BonnieRose said...

Soooo happy they arrived safe and sound... love the pics.. and so glad u like them! Awesome that ur gonna spread the love and give one to Marta.. awesome! Way to go! Aren't they just adorable?? hugs bonnie

Nadya 's World!!! said...

WOW! Those are so cute... :) Congratulations on winning such cute gift!!! :)
How nice of you to share your gift with a friend!!! :)
Nadya

Martha said...

Those? Are some serious UGLY things! Really..so gosh darn ugly they are cute!

How fun to win and to win something FUN!

Marta said...

I can't wait for my ugly monster!!!