Monday, February 9, 2009

Skyline Retreat Spring 2009...

Can you believe we are FULL??? 50 ladies from all over the United States...
  • Georgia
  • Alabama
  • Tennessee
  • South Carolina
  • North Carolina
  • Florida
  • Texas
  • Ohio
  • Indiana
  • West Virginia
  • Virginia

I am so psyched and full of anticipation for this retreat! I have already ordered the goody bags, finished the crop room layout and the seating plan, Monika created the t-shirt design and I am currently working on the sleeping arrangements..... Shelbi, my planning partner, is working on scheduling the massages and the classes for the retreat. So far the classes include:

  • page completion class using CTMH papers
  • photography class
  • strategic shopping beginner class
  • strategic shopping refresher class
  • card making class
  • basic stamping class
  • tear bear class
  • explosion box class

I am so looking forward to getting back together with these lovely ladies!!! We will be celebrating a pregnancy, a couple birthdays, a completion of a LayOut A Day Challenge, as well as just getting to meet some new ladies in real life!
Excitement and Anticipation are just running through me!!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Sounds like so much fun! :)

McKay Family said...

I want to go...I want to go! I will miss you guys!