Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Skyline Planning...

Well, the Skyline Retreat Planning has been underway for about 2 1/2 months and I couldn't be more excited! I have been collecting payments, ordering goody bags, arranging seats and sleeping rooms for 50 ladies. Yes, you read it right....50 LADIES!
Shelbi and I are planning this retreat together. It has been fun but also kinda stressful too!
Shelbi is looking after the classes and scheduling of classes, along with the schedule of the massages (we have a massage therapist coming too). She is awesome to bounce ideas off of too!
I am taking care of the Group Photo, Meal Planning and the pre-retreat stuff. Now, with regards to the meal planning - it really is a non-issue except for the severe (FISH) food allergy that one of the girls has. Other than that - the ladies at Skyline handle the rest.
So, really, the food is taken care of by Skyline itself.
This will be the 3rd retreat in the span of 1 year that Shelbi and I have planned and I am looking forward to seeing how it all goes down! Should be interesting with 50 ladies I am sure! Here are the group shots for the last 2 retreats...the girls I love so dearly!!!!

Tri-State Retreat (changed to Skyline Retreat) in April 2008 Group Pic:Skyline October Retreat in October 2008 Group Pic:

I really enjoy planning retreats. It is fun.
Cross your fingers for a good retreat in the end of March!

~Cyn~

No comments: