Tuesday, February 3, 2009

LOAD 3


Day 3 is complete! No swaps used, but I did get to play with my Wishblade and cut out my cool title! I used the Flying Leatherneck font that I downloaded from dafont for FREE. Very cool font! I bought this spider paper for this layout at Halloween and didn't use it immediately because I mis-placed it! Figures!!! It is made by Paper Pizazz and I really think it adds to the pictures! Now, the journalling is done with a White Signo Pen (love this pen!) :I used the sketch from The Best Of Becky Higgins Sketches - page 68. It is a 7 picture layout!
In the LOAD email, Lain asked us to create a layout using a sketch or by scraplifting it from somewhere...a magazine, an online gallery, etc. You get the idea! Now, this BH Sketch - I flipped the first page 9 degrees the 3 pictures were supposed to be on the side but I changed it to make it my own. I often do this if I don't have the right orientation for my pictures to fit the sketch. I also do it if I can't get inspired by the sketch itself.
Now that this is off my "TO DO" list, I can move forward with the organization of papers and get to work on some more page planning! I have 2 retreats to go to in March - one of them is the one I am planning - and I need to get stuff ready to go for them both! Pictures printed, pages planned and maybe even power layout a few for the remaining L.O.A.D. challenge!!!
Keep Scrappin'!

~Cyn~

No comments: