Saturday, February 28, 2009

LOAD 28


I'VE DONE IT!!! I FINISHED THE LOAD CHALLENGE FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF FEBRUARY! IT IS TIME TO CELEBRATE BABY!!!
Lain's prompt today was to finish a layout that needed finishing.....well, the only thing I needed to finish was the pile of left over pictures from the Tri-State Retreat that I hadn't put on a layout yet. So, here is what I came up with for the last 2 pages of my Skyline Retreats Album!

The journalling says:
The laughs are the best part of a retreat! Kimmie and her "head shirt and hand sock" gave us all a laugh on Friday night! What A RIOT!
So, I am done the LOAD Challenge and I feel like I have accomplished something! Now, for the month of February...the STASH CHALLENGE AT HAND......
I have done:

  • 5 SWAP SETS USED
  • 2 ALTERED ITEMS
  • 22 TRADITIONAL PAGES MADE USING A SKETCH
  • 41 PAGES COMPLETED
  • 31 CARDS MADE
  • $0 SPENT
How about you? What have you done this month?
Keep Scrappin'!
~Cyn~

No comments: