Wednesday, February 11, 2009

LOAD 11


I finished the layout for Day 11 and I used Basic Grey - Hang 10 paper that I absolutely LOVE. I only had limited papers for this line of BG, but I had to use it. With the pictures being mainly SNOW, I thought I better have some blues and some colour splashed on this particular layout! I used my stash once again girls! I even used the same sketch that Day 10 used. I am getting pretty good at using sketches!!! It made it a "no-brainer" for the layout and I could focus on the story. Nathan and his love of the SNOW!!!!

I am pretty impressed with the way these turned out! Now, I have to find out from Nola (who gave me the sketch in the first place) where the sketch came from!
Hopefully all of you are doing well with your layouts and your stash this month! I have not heard a whole lot out of people this month! People MUST be busy this month!
AllI can say is...
Keep Scrappin'!
~Cyn~

No comments: