Friday, February 13, 2009

Is it true? I ACTUALLY won something?!?!?!?!?!

I met Bonnie through the Library of Memories Class and we have messaged a bit on Facebook. I went to her blog yesterday to read a bit about her and she had me laughing! Great humour! So, as I was reading, I came across a contest on her BLOG:
"Here's what you need to know:
  • Leave a comment to THIS POST on my blog only, with something encouraging, any positive affirmation. Click here to go to my blog. (if you are reading on facebook)
  • This blog candy CONTEST closes at 9 am Central time tomorrow/Friday.
  • I will choose a random comment from all the comments received, and that lucky blog-reader will win not one, not two, not three, but four of these 'ugly monsters!'
  • Please include your email address, as I'll need to contact you online for your mailing address if you win!
  • NOTE/ You do not need to be currently taking the LOM class to leave your comment, this contest is open to all!"

This is what she wrote this morning on her blog:
Good morning to all!I wanted to announce the winner of the blog contest I announced yesterday! See below.Congratulations CYN!!!
Cyn is a first time student in the Library of Memories class, and I personally am looking forward to getting to know her more! Thanks Cyn for your email and your comment, I'll be emailing you shortly to get your mailing address!

4 of the 'ugly monster' keychains will be on their way to you! Congratulations!!!!

Well, Bonnie, I am certainly excited to get to know you too! Afterall, you are a CANADIAN like me!!! Bonnie just took her American Citizenship tests and she lives in Fargo, North Dakota. She has taken Library of Memories already and is going through the class again as an Alumni. I hope that she will share her knowledge with me and assist the rest of us "Newbies".
Thanks Bonnie!!!!

4 comments:

BonnieRose said...

thks for posting this Cyn, and yes, looking forward to becoming even better friends.. take ur time thru the class.. don't try to jump too far ahead.. take it slow.. and do the assignments in order.. that's how the class works the best! U are gonna do great! Hugs, bonnierose

shirley said...

Hey CONGRATS! Those are cute ugly keychains. Maybe someday I'll take that class.....

Marta said...

I love those keyrings :-)

McKay Family said...

Congrats girly! They are adorable. Might have to look into those since Amelia seems to always take off with my keyrings...she's like the colors on those!