Monday, February 16, 2009

I have been TAGGED!

I was reading my friend Cori's Blog and she tagged me. The rules are that you find the 6th photo in the 6th album on your computer. Huh, I wonder what that is.....It is a picture from Nathan's Field Trip to Home Depot last week. He was a HOLY TERROR! We built book-ends and then toured the store. The entire time, he decided that he didn't want to listen and was just being a complete PEST. I wish I had brought my car, I would have taken him back to the school and picked up his lunch and took him home! He did NOT deserve to be there having a tour of Home Depot AT.ALL!!!
Anyway.....

I have to tag a few girls....

MARTHA
BETH
LINDSAY
SHIRLEY
SHERRY

1 comment:

MidniteScrapper said...

I'm sorry. I just laughed right out loud that this picture brought you such wonderful memories. =] My boy is only 18 months old and he's keeping me on my toes already, so I will not make any witty comments. I will, however, offer you my prayers. LOL Thanks for tagging me. Here I go. Wonder what mine will be?