Saturday, February 28, 2009

I am DONE!!!

Photo found on Google.com


I have to admit that when I signed up for the LayOut A Day (LOAD) Challenge on Lain's Blog, I wasn't sure I would keep it going the entire month of February! Well, surprisingly, I have!!! Even with Library of Memories starting on the 12th of February, finding out I am pregnant and sleeping so much! So, today is a day for celebration! I uploaded the last LOAD for today and I am officially putting the completed pages into albums as I post this update!
Do I really feel accomplished? HECK YEAH!!!!

I completed 41 pages this month!!!
I caught up all the SS Sketch Challenges up to and including this week's!
I caught up all the SS 52 Blessings pages up to and including this week's!
I even started and finished the Tri-State Retreat Layouts to complete the album!
Now, I can actually move onto the Skyline October 2008 retreat! So, yeah, I feel like I accomplished stuff this month! On top of that, I have spent the winter break with my son and had fun with him, kept up with housework, made meals every night instead of going out for dinner, kept on top of the piles of laundry and ENJOYED life! Not bad for a first trimester pregnant lady!

~Cyn~

4 comments:

Jayne said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations - I bet it feel great :)

Nadya 's World!!! said...

That is awesome!!! Congratulations! :) Now when are you going to share those layouts with us? :)

Cyn M said...

Hey Nadya, thanks for commenting! I posted them all on my Use Your Stash Blog....Click on the Use Your Stash Icon on the sidebar of this blog and it will take you to the other blog! :)

Buckeye Benita said...

Congratulations, Cyn.