Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins - February 20th

1. Give me some alone time and I'll get to concentrate on my LOM Class and get some serious scrappin' done!

2. Whenever I hear From This Moment On by Shania Twain and Bryan White, I think of my wedding day.

3. I wish I had a LOT of money and no worries.

4. Amy's Chocolate Orgasm Cake was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world you need to have some way to manage your stress.

6. Other than this one, Lee's Blog is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping with Ben - who has been on midnights all week and I have had to sleep by myself (which didn't happen all too well), tomorrow my plans include driving to Marta's house in Atlanta to do a card workshop and then sleep with Ben again to maybe get a good night's sleep and Sunday, I want to go to Church and then Bible Study!

1 comment:

Marta said...

I'm in kennesaw...LOL