Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins - Feb. 27th

1. I'm hungry, I'm tired, I wish I could go to bed now!
2. Why do I have such a hard time packing for a trip to Canada and not for a retreat?
3. How does this PhotoShop Elements 6.0 work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put cream on my belly to ward off stretch marks (yes it is a wives tale, but I might as well try it!).
5. I consider myself lucky because after 3 years and 3 months I am finally PREGNANT!!!
6. One day we’ll see all our debts gone.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing in front of the fire with Ben and Nathan, tomorrow my plans include taking Nathan to Monkey Joes, taking Ben's car in for an oil change and taking an afternoon nap and Sunday, I want to go to church, take an afternoon nap and go to Bible Study!

No comments: