Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins - Feb. 13.....

1. It seems like there are never enough hours in the day!
2. Pour me a cup of Tim Horton's Coffee when you're done, please?
3. If I thought you would be okay with it, I'd book my flight to Lee's place in Cape Cod right now!
4. Our life together is what I think of most when I think of you. (Ben)
5. To me, Valentine's Day means we get to have our annual Valentine's dinner of Grilled Cheese sandwiches and Tomato soup in our pajamas and then when Nathan goes to bed....so do we!!!!
6. Ben's LOVE gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Nights in Rodanthe with Ben after Nathan goes to bed, tomorrow my plans include doing housework and hanging out with Ben and Nathan, scrapbooking a bit and doing laundry and Sunday, I want to head to church, hang out with Ben and Nathan and dread Ben going into work for the midnight shift at 10:15pm....I am so not a happy camper about it either!!

2 comments:

BonnieRose said...

that movie is one of my faves.. I saw it 3x in the theater... have a wonderful nite.. and hey.. email me your mailing addr, and check out my blog.. you won the contest! hugs bonnierose

BonnieRose said...

I added your blog to my blog roll on my blog!