Sunday, February 1, 2009

1 Down!


I started the LayOut A Day Challenge and I have finished the first layout. Lain sent out her daily email of encouragement and her PROMPT was to Do a Page about what makes you happy. I could be a list of things that make you happy or it can be a picture that makes you happy.....
So...here is mine....for my NATHAN album (a-la-Library-Of-Memories-Style). One of my favourite pictures of Nathan that I took March 2008. I have it in his 3-4 year album already, but I just had to use it again because seeing it makes me REALLY HAPPY!



Now, to go along with the challenge for the Month of February, this Round Map was a swap that I had received as a RAK. It was made using Basic Grey - Boxer and Bazzill Cardstock! I used my White Signo Pen to do my little bit of journalling - LOVE that pen! I am going together with a few girls to get them for the goody bags for Skyline in March.
Keep on Scrappin'!
~Cyn~

No comments: