Saturday, January 17, 2009

To Do List: Saturday / Sunday January 17, 18th

My friend Martha posted on her BLOG about her to-do plans for the weekend. So, I have taken her approach and added my list to MY BLOG to make sure that I actually try to complete the list:
  1. I have to do the Sketch2 for SS Week #2 before Week #3 Sketch is posted.
  2. I have also said that I would participate in a 52 BLESSINGS album and I am about 2 weeks behind on that. Luckily, that is only an 8 1/2 x 11 album and I already have the photos for the layouts, but need the time to scrap them!
  3. Organizing my newly purchased Jetmaxx Cubes and Making Memories Embellishment center (wall storage).
  4. Getting my Mess to Success Binder started - have cut the chipboard, but that is it.
  5. Vacuum the house and do 2 loads of laundry.
  6. Take Mum to BINGO tonight. She has been itching to go!
  7. Go to Church tomorrow morning and late tomorrow afternoon have a couple friends over that we have not seen for a LONG time (Mum wants to see their new baby).

ALL THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE - but MUM is here!!!! So, I may be further behind while she is here but I have 4 days to catch it up before the end of the month and TALLY TIME!!!! ;)

1 comment:

Lee said...

You may be behind on this list ... but that only makes you ahead for the next list :) Good luck getting it all done! I'm busy with my Feeling Scrappy project, too.