Friday, January 23, 2009

Purpose....For Scrapbooking....


"Be careful never to forget what you yourself have seen the Lord do for you. Do not let these memories escape from your mind as long as you live. And be sure to pass them on to your children and grandchildren."
~Deut. 4:9~
What is your PURPOSE for scrapbooking? Do you ever wonder "Why do I do this? Will I ever be caught up? What was I thinking?"
Think back to why you started and what has kept you going with your books until now......

Did you start it because you wanted to leave behind a legacy? Did you do it to help you to remember who was in each picture? Do you scrapbook because it is fun?

I started because I had just moved to Georgia, didn't know anyone and was homesick for Canada and the people I loved. I started because I knew that one day I wanted to share the pictures with my family and be able to remember the stories that went with the pictures. Then, I had Nathan and I want him to know how much he was loved.....
WHAT ABOUT YOU???
*the layout at the top was made during the Sketchapalooza 2 Class at Feeling Scrappy*

No comments: