Monday, January 5, 2009

New Blog Addition!!!

Well, I started this Use Your Stash Challenge 2009 on this message board that I frequent. It was brought to my attention that maybe I need to do it on a larger scale - like on here.....via BLOG....

So here it is. Afterall, it was my idea in the first place!

I am currently updating it and have posted the first challenge for JANUARY. Hopefully you will keep checking back to see if there are changes and what the "next" thing is on the USE IT UP list!

HAPPY SCRAPPIN'!
~Cyn~

**disclaimer**
Apparently, I am wrong. Another board on the internet does this challenge, but when I posted this challenge, I had NO IDEA about it. So, I am correcting myself and my post. As of February 5th at 4:21pm, I have found another person who did this challenge before me. So, I need to give credit to APRIL - CanadianSAHM because she came up with it first. I am sure that there are others who have a Use Your Stash Challenge somewhere, but I have been accused of stealing her idea. That was NOT the case because I did not know about this challenge. Anyway....now you know!

6 comments:

Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee said...

So glad you put a blog together to maintain this challenge. It's going to be BIG chickie :)

Kyla said...

Count me in! I've got more stuff than Hobby Lobby and Michael's put together . . . I'm in serious need of donating and using it up!

Cyn M said...

Excellent Kyla! Welcome! I have added your blog to the Scrapbook Stash blog roll! :)

Char said...

Well, I am already failing. I went scrapping on the 2nd with some friends and spent $40. But in my defense, it was before i knew about this challenge! LOL

Sevannah said...

It would be nice if you gave proper credit to who this challenge was originally created by. A member of www.scrappingoddesses.com worked very hard at putting this together. You can at least give her credit, instead of claiming this as your original idea. The truth always has a way of coming out. Please do the honourable thing and give her credit.
Thank you.

Sevannah