Thursday, January 29, 2009

January 30th & 31st....How did you do?


The challenge for this month was to complete a layout using a SKETCH and do as many pages as you wanted. How did you do? Did you spend money? How much? Did you use what you bought or just store it with the rest of the stuff?
I am proud to say that I have not bought anything with my own money! I used my Hobby Lobby gift card to get a canvas to alter for next month's altered item and I have bought some extra cats eye chalks because the pads fell off the ones I had! But have not spend a dime of my own money!

How about you? How did you rank?
Let's have your totals.....
  • How much you spent of your own money on paper, embellishments, etc. Do not count Cricut mats, cutting blades, adhesive, pages or protectors. Everything else - YES COUNT IT!
  • Tell me how many pages you did (when calculating, it can be any kind of page - 7x7, 8x8, 8.5x11, 10x12, 12x12) Count a Double Page Layout as 2 pages.
  • Tell me your altered items: each item = 1 page
  • Tell me how many cards: 5 cards = 1 page
  • Count up your SWAPS you completed. 1 SWAP SET Complete = 1 PAGE
  • Tell me if you completed the Sketch!!! (BONUS)
You can answer now if you have not been up to anything and you don't think you will get to it tomorrow....or you can answer at 11:59pm tomorrow night. Whatever works for you.
Put it in the comments section of my blog.....I have a little blog pic (see above picture) for those of you who spent NOTHING!!!
JANUARY TOTALSUsername/BLOG Address:
TOTAL SPENT:
Pages:
Altered Items:
Cards:
Swap Sets:
Sketch? yes/no

No comments: