Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins - January 16th, 2009

1. Enough with the negative attitudes people!
2. Anxiety and Stress causes me to be conflicted.
3. I've been craving sugar as usual.
4. Nathan and Ben playing the wii together, especially Guitar Hero makes me laugh.
5. I wish I could go to a scrapbooking retreat next week.
6. Becoming "debt free" except for a house payment and a car payment has been on my mind lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing the wii with the entire family, tomorrow my plans include going to BINGO with Mum and Sunday, I want to Go to Church and hang out with my family!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Why am I just now finding your blog? Hmmm - well anyhow - you are on my reader now :)

Cyn M said...

Aw! Thanks Jayne!!!
I have had it a while, but post to it at least 2-3 times a week. I was pretty faithful with writing daily, but with My Mum here, it is harder.

Stay tuned!!!
Thanks for adding me to your reader!!!
Cyn