Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Feeling Scrappy


Feeling Scrappy
I have signed up for a Feeling Scrappy Class called From Mess to Success and it is a 10 day class. You can find out more about it here. I am in the process of working on my FM2S Binder right now and will unveil it shortly. I have bee looking at everyone else's and I am completely amazed at the creativity of the people in that class.
There are other classes. I believe their next class is a Card Class - A Year of Cheer. I won't be doing that one because I am not very good at cards but also because I am thinking of joining THIS challenge on another persons blog for February.

The big class at Feeling Scrappy that I am totally excited about is the Sketchapalooza 3 Class. I did Sketchapalooza 2 in November and LOVED it! So, I am really looking forward to doing this again in March. Now, it is a month long and Jayne and her lovely design team post sketches every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. You get 20 sketches total and you get to go onto her message board there and post your layouts. It is a lot of fun to see what people come up with for the sketches that are posted. I am kind of weird about my sketches - I look at what people are doing that week and wait until Saturday to have the time to knock them out in one sitting. Usually it is Saturday Night and I scrap into the wee hours of the morning. I think that is when my "mojo" is flowing the best. I plan to do the same thing this time around. I have already paid the $25 registration fee and I am SO looking forward to seeing what Jayne, Stacey and Amy come up with. They have a guest designer come in every time and the last time I took the Sketchapalooza 2 Class - BECKY was their guest designer. Maybe someday I will try to become a guest designer at Feeling Scrappy....who knows right?
I think as a gues designer, you get the sketches early and can get a few done before the actual posting of the sketch (but I am not entirely sure since I have never been a Guest Designer). Megan is their current Guest Designer for this From Mess To Success Class and I LOVE her pages that she did in class during Sketchapalooza 2! She is FABULOUS!!!

All of these lovely ladies are great people and they inspire me....so THANKS GIRLS!!!
Now, onto getting the rest of this binder finished so I can get using it already!!!

**Note: There are a lot of links in this post and I hope you would check them out**

No comments: