Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lee & Char....the coolest CANADIAN CHICKS I know!

We met up at Scrapalicious on the 23rd for a girls get-together and to scrapbook. I got 4 pages done (except titles because I left the cartridges for the cricut at mum's house - doh!) and we had a BLAST!
We exchanged gifts and all I can say is......WOW!!!! These ladies know what I love!!!
I have been looking at the Tonic Border System and 5 border Punches to go with it CHAR bought it for me! I was so surprised! If you go to Char's Blog for that day, you will see my face when I opened the present! I was FLOORED! If you look on Char's Blog, you will see the sketchbook and letter that I altered for Char for Christmas. I bought Lee a clock (whenever I see a clock I think of Lee - she has a ton of them in her home, some other things I knew she would use in her studio and also altered a letter for Lee and you can see it HERE. I did not take my own pictures of these items because I completely forgot to! DOH! Lee opened her gift from Char and she was equally shocked! Then, Lee handed us our gifts and she got us a gift certificate for the store we were in: Scrapalicious! She thinks of everything!
Anyway, the day was wonderful! Scrapbooking, hanging with my girls and chatting about anything and everything....fond memories were made and it was confirmed why I love these girls! They are absolutely fabulous! The cool thing is that we can pretty much talk about all kinds of things and agree or disagree and still be ADULTS about it! Enlightening conversation, learning from one another and even try new things! I love these girls and I am lucky to call them both friends of mine!

No comments: