Monday, December 29, 2008

Cori and Marta....

I am thankful for these two girls and their friendship!! Yes, I met them online on ScrapShare and have spent some time with them in REAL LIFE...So, it is an online-friendship-turned-REAL! They are awesome and fun to scrapbook with!

In September, Cori and Marta decided to come here and spend the night and scrapbook from Friday to Saturday night. It was a lot of fun. So, when they were leaving, Cori told me the next time, I had to come up to Atlanta to her place!
SO....before I left for Canada, I was talking on the phone with Cori and she invited Nathan and I up to her apartment in Buford, GA. I told her I may come up after I got home from Canada, since Ben had to work all week and I would be at home with Nathan. Yesterday I packed up the car, Nathan and I got in the car and drove for 2 hours to stay with Cori. Ian and Nathan got along GREAT! Ian is 6 and Nathan is 4. They seemed to hit it off instantly. It was Nathan's FIRST sleepover (he didn't do too well with it - they giggled until about 10:30pm until we split them up).
A great time was had by all!





6 comments:

Lee said...

Sounds like a HOOT! Nathan did a fine job, after all, at a sleepover you are supposed to giggle all night, aren't you?

Buckeye Benita said...

Looks like fun, Cyn. I can't wait to meet Cori in March.

Cori said...

I had fun too, Cyn! I just wish you lived a bit closer :-(
Ian would love to see Nathan more often.

Marta said...

You need to move closer!!!! Sorry I couldn't stay all night :-(

Stacey said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!!!!

About the soup on FS, I think it would probably work in the crockpot but I haven't tried it that way. I don't see why it wouldn't though. :)Let me know if you try it!!! :)

McKay Family said...

What a hoot! You guys look awesome & it looks like the boys had a great time!