Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sketchapalooza - Sketch 6

I am WAY behind on my sketches with the Feelin Scrappy class that I signed up for. So, I thought tonight I would attempt to get at least one more sketch done. When I wake up in the morning, I will do more - I want to attempt to get in a draw for the "class pet"....Yeah, like I would win that anyway! I have not been able to do any of the sketches because I am working out a way to make all my Christmas gifts and I have been working on making all my Christmas cards...Now that they are done ( the Christmas Cards) I will be addressing them and getting them ready to mail out December 1st! I hope I made enough, if not, I can always make more!


I digress.....Here is the sketch I worked on tonight! I used Basic Grey - Periphery Paper - Cabernet to be specific, the die cuts that come in the package with the paper and the letters. I also used the brown paper that comes in that pack, but it was only scraps or I would give you the name of the paper! (the cool thing is that I used a lot of scraps!) Yay me!

Here it is....


The sketch was designed by Amy Bell.

No comments: