Sunday, November 16, 2008













Marie Antoinette Award

"The Real Person Award"
My very good friend Char, has given me the "Real Person Award"! I am quite honoured to receive this from Char and I am stealing this from her site because it is totally true - so to QUOTE CHAR: "Being real is an important quality and sometimes people just can't handle it - it's unfortunate, because I would rather have the people who can truly be real in my life."

So without further ado . . . I will pass along the Marie Antoinette Award to.....drum roll please.......
Beth
Martha
Sherry
Lee (even though she has already received it - she owns it when she says it - I admire that!)
Carrie (Peaches)
Char (she had it already, but she deserves it again!)
Lindsay

The award also goes to anyone else who wishes to grab it up and pass it on.(The rules for this award are to display the icon, and pass it along to seven (7) other bloggers that you feel are real in who they are. ) Unfortunately, I am not sure that I know 7 people who are "REAL" that have not already received this HUGE AWARD! But I will add them even if they have had the award or not!


Be real!

No comments: