Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Gratitude for November 4th

When Sherry posted this idea of Gratitude, I was thinking that we needed some positive stuff happening around here and even online. I am so glad she decided to have this challenge....

For today, I am grateful that SHERRY posted about this. We all need positive thinking and we need to be able to see the glass as HALF FULL at least some of the time. I have noticed that people online can get "down" a lot and it brings everyone else down with them. So, I am so grateful to Sherry for posting this challenge and to make me focus on the GOOD STUFF life has to offer. I know a lot of people NEED THIS RIGHT NOW!!!

So, thanks Sherry!

1 comment:

MidniteScrapper said...

Thanks, I needed that. The gratitude challenge is helping me so much. Looks like you guys had a blast in Texas. Lucky!