Friday, November 28, 2008

Gratitude - Black Friday....

I am grateful for a day that is dedicated to SHOPPING!!! My favourite past time and I can't even use it!!! We are only buying a few gifts this year and the rest I am making. So, I will be heading to Kohls at 4:00am to get the Christmas gifts I need and then heading to Michaels to see what they have. After that, I am heading home to scrapbook because shopping isn't as important to me as scrapbooking is!!!

Can you believe I just said that?!?!? OMG!!! I must be growing up! How depressing!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'm not shopping today, either. Lots of deals out there, but nothing I have to have. The desire to go spend myself silly is still there, though! Scrapping is much more fun.

missyg said...

Hope you found your deals that you needed this morning. Stacey was on a cruise and it just wouldn't have been the same going out there without her so I stayed home. Hope you got a lot done scrapbooking! Eric and I had a date night tonight and we did a lot of shopping tonight and are pretty much done for the boys.