Friday, November 14, 2008

FRIDAY FILL-INS

1. Please feel free to send me money. Really. I won't send it back. I promise. (got this from Beth and decided to copy!)
2. When I make coffee, I can't help sniffing it occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook is Tangy Pot Roast in the crock pot! YUM!
4. Time is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about my Husband. He is always there when I need him - my hero!
6. always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing NOTHING but reading Midnight Sun on the internet and going to bed. Tomorrow my plans include going to Walmart to get groceries for the week and hopefully scrapbooking. Sunday, I plan to go church, come home and catch up on my Sketchapalooza class and then head to our study at 4:30pm.

No comments: