Friday, November 21, 2008

Altered Menu Planner

So, I spend a lot of my time on ScrapShare and I have a good time when I go there.
I have been looking at the altered stuff and elements from swaps. I am constantly looking for ideas to use in my scrapbooks and also for projects that I can do for people as gifts instead of spending money. I tend to go to Two Peas as well and their gallery is AWESOME! I do not have to be a member to go and look at people's layouts and projects. I have to admit that there is a lot of talent over there...
Now, Elaine did a MENU PLANNER and posted it on SS. I thought that this was a great idea and I decided to put my twist on things and create one.
FRONT
BACK
OPEN
MENU
SHOPPING LIST

COUPON & RECEIPT STORAGE

1 comment:

Aussie Wendy said...

this is great! I'm going to have to make one.