I was tagged by Char to list 6 of my quirks and to tag others.
Here are the rules: Link the person who tagged you.List 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
1. I take a bag full of stuff where ever I go. That way, if I have downtime, I can pull something out and read, organize or whatever while I wait.
2. I have to take my earrings out at night when I go to sleep - they poke me in the head! I also have to remove all my jewellery so it doesn't choke or squeeze me.
3. When I go out to eat, I sometimes stare off into space and "mung out". Ben calls me SPACE CADET because of it! I miss full conversations too!
4. I am very particular about my stuff. If it is "NEW", I have to use it first to break it in. If it is stored a certain way, put it back that way....I am particularly talking about my scrapbooking supplies. Strange eh?
5. I MUST use a FINE POINT pen. I know, strange, but if they don't write smooth and well, they are tossed! I can NOT use a bold tip marker AT.ALL! Weird, I know, but it happens!!
6. If I am going to write on loose leaf paper, it has to be clean and "dent free". If it isn't, I will turn to a page that is pristine and write on it! It can't have dents from writing on the sheet above it (even when the sheet is gone) and I NEVER write on the back of loose leaf paper.