Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Quirky Enough?

I was tagged by Char to list 6 of my quirks and to tag others.
Here are the rules: Link the person who tagged you.List 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.

1. I take a bag full of stuff where ever I go. That way, if I have downtime, I can pull something out and read, organize or whatever while I wait.

2. I have to take my earrings out at night when I go to sleep - they poke me in the head! I also have to remove all my jewellery so it doesn't choke or squeeze me.

3. When I go out to eat, I sometimes stare off into space and "mung out". Ben calls me SPACE CADET because of it! I miss full conversations too!

4. I am very particular about my stuff. If it is "NEW", I have to use it first to break it in. If it is stored a certain way, put it back that way....I am particularly talking about my scrapbooking supplies. Strange eh?

5. I MUST use a FINE POINT pen. I know, strange, but if they don't write smooth and well, they are tossed! I can NOT use a bold tip marker AT.ALL! Weird, I know, but it happens!!

6. If I am going to write on loose leaf paper, it has to be clean and "dent free". If it isn't, I will turn to a page that is pristine and write on it! It can't have dents from writing on the sheet above it (even when the sheet is gone) and I NEVER write on the back of loose leaf paper.

TAG:
Sharon
Holley
Beth
Martha
Missy
StaceyR

2 comments:

Lee said...

Clearly my list of six could include a couple of yours! Maybe I should have a list of ten ... oh, Claire has just corrected me, it should be 20. Funny girl :)

missyg said...

YIKES! You tagged me! I will have to think about this and post to my blog soon. Since school has started I find that I don't blog as often as I would like. :(