Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ovarian Pain

Over the weekend, I had some ovarian pain and confirmed it with the doctor yesterday....Cysts rupturing. Yep - PAINFUL !

I was quieter than usual at the retreat and people asked me all weekend long about it. Kinda not what I wanted, but people worried about me anyway. How do you tell a room full of people that you feel like "ka ka"? I didn't want to bring them down, I just dealt with it. So they didn't get the full "CYN EXPERIENCE".....

Other than that, I am fine. I have female issues that started Monday and now I am just overly tired. I am heading to bed as soon as Nathan is in bed and I am going to sleep HARD! Now, onto planning the Spring Retreat and getting a bunch of stuff done for it. First - the surveys need to be sent out!!!

Off to get that ready to send so that first thing in the morning I can get that taken care of! I am off to Texas in a few days and I am looking forward to it! Can you believe that in a week I will be flying into San Antonio?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! How cool is that? Texas! Watch out! Here comes CYN!

Ciao!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Nice of you to warn them ahead of your arrival ;) You're going to have a fabulous time, can't wait to hear all about it!