Tuesday, October 28, 2008

6 Random Things About Me

The Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you (CHAR).
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.!

Okay!!! Now that we have THAT out of the way...The Randomness:

1. I am very TYPE 1 personality and like things done a certain way.

2. I love to sing in the car while I am driving at the top of my lungs. I love it LOUD!

3. I am obsessed with the Twilight Series and I am counting down the days that I get to go to the movie Premier!

4. I love that my husband shaves his head. LOVE IT! He was balding anyway, but I LOVE the way it feels when he first shaves it - so smooth. His face has to be smooth too! I HATE SCRUFF!

5. I was an admin of a baby message board online and it was ALL volunteer. It was a hard job but I loved every minute of it.

6. I have been told by many that I need to plan retreats as a job because I am good at it.

TAG:
Holley, Lindsay, Missy, Stacey, Sherry, Desiree

1 comment:

McKay Family said...

OK - so I see I have been tagged. What do I do next?