Friday, September 19, 2008

Yesterday....

Was my anniversary! NOT the 17th! I am so ticked that the settings were wrong on my blog and didn't post with the correct date!

Oh well!

We had a blast! I met Ben at the door when he came in last night after work. He smiled and looked happy to be home. He told me I looked good! Long time since I have heard that! I was wearing a dress and had make-up on! He shaved his face and showered and then we left to go eat Mexican as a family.
Nathan was great throughout the meal - except his voice is SO LOUD!!!
We ended up having a great meal! Then, we went to the video store to get a few movies. Made of Honor, Definitely Maybe and I am Legend. We didn't watch them last night! Instead, we spent the rest of the night talking and reading books with Nathan and when Nathan went to bed, we hung out. We went up and checked email and stuff and we were in bed by 10:30! It was great to lay there and talk. It has been a while since Ben went to bed at the same time as I did. I am an early-to-bed kind of girl when it is a school night. So, we talked for a while and then passed out. It was one of the best nights that I have had in a long, long time! I am still smiling this morning.....

THAT is a great sign!!!

1 comment:

shirley319 said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like it was a great one!