Monday, September 8, 2008

SKYLINE - FALL....SPRING.....

Okay, so one night in August, I couldn't sleep. I was sick and tired of tossing and turning in my bed, so I got up. I went upstairs to the bonus room to surf the web....instead, I ended up working on the retreat that has been "my baby" since early last year. I had a thought that women I know needed a "getaway" and decided it was MY DUTY to put it together. With the help from Shelbi, who found the BEST spot for the retreat - Camp Skyline, we put together the best retreat we could muster. It was a SUCCESS!!!

So, over the summer when I could not sleep, I knocked out all of the TO DO ITEMS on my SKYLINE FALL list and then proceeded to knock out ALL of the TO DO list for SPRING TOO!!! It was like I had blinders on and could just get a lot done in those late hours.
By the time I went to bed, 5:30am, I had:
finished all the forms
finished the Diva Logo for each retreat
printed signs and laminated them
got nametags finished and printed for FALL
goody bags altered and ready
door prizes bought and requested from the Consultants attending

ALL are waiting for the day I head up to Camp Skyline packed in a large tupperware bin in the garage.

The SPRING RETREAT planning is complete too! I have just placed a THREAD on ScrapShare to start accepting the registration fees because now that I am done the planning of the FALL retreat, I can focus on getting the SPRING Retreat deposit sent in and paid for!

PLANNING ON STEROIDS!!!! IT'S WHAT I DO!!!

No comments: