Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ScrapShare Blog Challenge #32

10....9....8....7.....6....5.....4......3.....2... ...1..... Countdown List

10 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
pay off all our debt
own a VW bug
scrapbook all my photos
own a place by the beach
take a Disney Cruise before Nathan is too old to enjoy it
take a trip to visit family in England and side trip to Ireland, then Scotland to see the castles
Go to University
Watch Nathan grow up, graduate from post secondary education, get married and have children
Continue to enjoy my life with Ben and Nathan
Continue to be there for my friends and family when they need me.

9 Places I Last Spent Money:
Walmart
Target
Pet Smart
Hobby Lobby
Joann's
CVS
Office Depot
Sonic
IHOP

8 Sounds I Routinely Hear Around My House:
ice maker
iTunes
Nathan saying "Daddy? I mean, Mummy?"
Nathan singing at the top of his lungs any song from church
My FAITH CD that I listen to in the car
Dave Ramsey
Ben talking to his brother on his webcam
the dogs playing with each other or whining to go outside

7 Real Restaurants Where I Last Ate Out
McDonalds
Target
IHOP
Sonic
El Jaliscience
Wendy's
Subway

6 Things I've Recently Scratched Off My To-Do List
get packages ready to mail
get quotes from printers
cut letters for Kristen's wall
design YDC newsletter
work on lesson plans for Bible class
sort the kids' outgrown clothes

5 People I Don't Know but Would Like to Hang Out With
Kurt Browning
Julia Roberts
Rascal Flatts
Ellen DeGeneres
The Cast of One Tree Hill

4 Songs That Make Me Happy
ANY songs from Church
Forever by Chris Brown
Closer by NeYo
Any song with a good beat to dance to! ;)

3 Things I Hate To Do:
fold laundry and put it away
unload and reload the dishwasher
clean the shower

2 Things I'm Really Good At:
Making people feel "at home" through encouragement

1 Bad Habit:
Second guessing Ben's abilities when I know perfectly well that he can handle stuff

No comments: