Thursday, September 25, 2008

More about ME....

I found this on my friend, Lee's Blog:
1- What's worse - Physical or Mental cheating? BOTH - Anything that takes you "out" of your relationship is cheating.
2- Is it easier to forgive or forget? Forgive
3- Can men and women be "Just Friends?" Yes but it can get complicated if "OTHER" feelings start.
4- Dating co-workers? BAD IDEA.
5- All expenses paid vacation to anywhere? A beach house somewhere nice and warm for an entire month OR a trip to EuropeScotland, Ireland and England for 6 weeks
6- On the way to the electric chair - What's your last meal? Lobster Tail, Drawn Butter, broccoli and Cauliflower with cheese sause, a caesar salad heavy on the garlic and a Shirley Temple. Strawberries and Cool Whip for dessert. YUM!
7- The water park.. A place that I have not taken Nathan to yet.
8- When you are "In Love" do you notice other people? Yes - we are not DEAD for goodness sakes!!! Just "in LOVE"
9- Is flirting cheating? No, but it could end up as cheating if it is taken too far
10- Would you rather have 1 great friend or 5 pals? 1 great friend
11- If someone called you a bitch would you be offended? No, I can be a Bitch sometimes.
12- Are you ok with your significant other being friends with an ex? NO, not at all.
13- Would you live with someone without marrying them? Yes.
14- Favorite sport? Figure Skating
15- Is toilet paper hung over or under? Over
16- Do you squeeze toothpaste from the middle or end of the tube? End
17- How do you feel about tanning booths? Used to love them - now, not so much.
18- Friends with benefits?Absolutely. If you're both single and unattached. Have fun.
19- Do you believe in angels? YES!
20- Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures? BOTH, I like to see that I was at a place or with a specific person - but I prefer to take them because people really never take the kind of picture that I would want them to take for my scrapbooks.
21- Have you ever flirted with someone you had no interest in? Sure! I'm sorry officer, was I speeding???? It got me out of a couple tickets!!!
22 - Ever kissed a random person and then walked away? No, but it happened to me once!
23- Would you buy bootleg merchandise? No. But I know people that do!
24- What color looks best on you? Earth tones, pink and BLACK - it looks great on everyone!
25- If you could play any sport professionally what would it be? Figure Skating or HOCKEY! 26- Ever break up with someone and regret it? I have regretted the way a breakup was handled but not the actual break up.
27- Are you a jealous person? I can be.
28- Would you ever have plastic surgery? Maybe a tummy tuck and liposuction. Especially after having a C-Section!!!
29- When do you want to get married? I am married on September 18, 1999.
30- Who has the sexiest accents? Hugh Jackman
31- Next concert you're attending? I would love to see Casting Crowns again.
32- Favorite song? This can change daily - but right now - Closer by Ne-Yo or FOREVER by Chris Brown (they both have a great beat to them)
33- Favorite movie? Pretty Woman - yes I know I am a geek!
34- What's your occupation? Mum to Nathan and a Fitness Instructor
35- What's your sign? Gemini
36- Are you a beach, country or city person? Love the beach, but I am a City kind of girl!
37- Best vacation spot you've been to? Carnival Glory Cruising the Carribean
38- Have you ever had a "secret affair?" Yes - with my husband!
39- If you could own a non-traditional pet which would it be? Dolphin
40- Favorite show as a child? I Dream of Jeannie
41- Where do you spend most of your money? Walmart
42- Are you currently working at a job that you hate? No, I love it!
43- Have you ever been so heart broken that you called in sick to work? Yes
44- Favorite summer drink? Iced Tea with lots of ice!
45- Can you change a car tire? Nope, that is what a husband is for!!! ;)
46- Favorite cologne/perfume? Driven
47- Favorite candle scent? Vanilla
48- Would you consider yourself adventurous? No, not really.
49- What is your My Space profile song? Don't have a song on my profile.
50- Favorite concert attended? Def Leppard
51- Would you date an already attached man/woman? NO!
52- Would you sing Karaoke in front of co-workers? Sure! Why not?
53- Can you shoot pool? I have tried it and I suck at it!
54- Do you like your siblings' significant others? I don't have any.
55- Can you drive a stick? That's how I learned to drive. Wish I still had a manual car.
56- When you marry will you wear white? Yes - I wore white.
57- Have you ever sat and hoped for a phone call? Whenever I apply for a new job I do!
58- Ever skip school and spend the day at the beach? No, but it sure sounds like fun!
59- Favorite TV show? One Tree Hill
60-what are you waiting for at the movies? Nothing - we don't go to the movies much!

No comments: